- OKA – A Political Crisis and Its Legacy
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 52, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2020
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 52, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2020
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 52, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2020
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 52, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2020 – SPECIAL
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 52, No. 1 – First Quarter 2020
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 51, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2019
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.
Category Archives: News
RUSI-VI managed to secure a tour of the latest addition to the RCN, the very modern Interim AOR, MV ASTERIX. This ship is currently the most important ship in the Navy, as it is the only ship with strategic impact, … Continue reading
A few years after the re-establishment of the Canadian Armed Forces traditional elemental names of Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Air Force, and the notable return of the executive curl for naval officer ranks, there seems to be … Continue reading
Three new essays have been posted in the Oral History section. The links here go directly to the .PDF Officers First, Pilots Second: RCN Aviation and the Cold War by Matthew Schneider April 2, 2013 Remembering a Forgotten War: The … Continue reading
The report on the Oral History Program given to the RUSI-VI AGM on 13 March 2013 by Paula Skippon has been posted.