RUSI-VI publishes a quarterly newsletter containing articles and information pertaining to national defense issues.
The Category: Newsletter link captures all the newsletters.
RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 51, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2019
- Defence issues could be on the back burner as minority Liberal government focuses on survival
- Erratic flight path: Canada’s fighter procurement plan
- Turkey closes in on Su-35 deal after being booted from F-35 program
- Working like dogs: Canadian special forces quietly build up canine units
- Three Troubling Trends at the UN Security Council
- Canada needs to start seeing Russia and China as ‘adversaries,’ says ex-CSIS chief
- Brewing battle over future of NATO creates minefield for Canada
- NATO may be on the rocks, but Macron’s breakup note is no answer
- US Foreign Policy: Chaos and Contradiction
- Mark Your Calendar