RUSI-VI publishes a quarterly newsletter containing articles and information pertaining to national defense issues.
The Category: Newsletter link captures all the newsletters.
RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 51, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2019
- The Chinese Navy’s Marine Corps – Part 2: Chain-of-Command Reforms and Evolving Training
- No Grunts Under 26, $250K Bonuses: DoD’s Most Radical Ideas to Transform the Infantry
- Historical Support for China’s South China Sea Territorial Stance
- China’s National Defense in the New Era
- Time for a New Direction in Canada’s China Strategy: Report from MacDonald Laurier Institute
- The Foreign Terrorist Fighter Repatriation Challenge: The View from Canada
- The Kashmir Crisis Spotlights What A Civilizational World Looks Like – Analysis
- Nuclear-Powered Cruise Missiles Are a Terrible Idea. Russia’s Test Explosion Shows Why
- Russia’s Defense Industry in Increasing Disarray as More Plants Set to Close
- The Russian Sale of S-400 Missiles to Turkey May Change Power Equilibrium in the Middle East
- Putin’s Fancy Weapons? Everything Old Is New Again