In this Veterans Oral History Essay history student Matthew Schneider examines the role and value of aviation in Canada’s Cold War fleet.
- Military Oral History Essays from 2019
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 51, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2019
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 51, No. 1 – First Quarter 2019
- Tour of ASTERIX
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2018
- Military Oral History Essays from 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2018
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.