In this Veterans Oral History Essay history student Matthew Schneider examines the role and value of aviation in Canada’s Cold War fleet.
- The Spitfire Luck of Skeets Ogilvie – by Keith C. Ogilvie
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 55, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2023 (May 2023)
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 55, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2023 (Mar 2023)
- The Corps of Commissionaires
- Reading: Dr. Barry Gough
- Churchill and Fisher: Titans at the Admiralty
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 55, No. 1 – First Quarter 2023
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.