The report on the Oral History Program given to the RUSI-VI AGM on 13 March 2013 by Paula Skippon has been posted.
- The Ukraine Conflict and Alleged War Crimes
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 54, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2022
- Remotely Operated Platform for Ocean Sciences (ROPOS) ROV – Doug Bancroft
- Fighting BC Wildfires – John Flanagan
- Terrible Victory: First Canadian Army and the Scheldt Campaign, 1944 – RUSI-VI Webinar 2022-01-12
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 54, No. 1 – First Quarter 2022
- Afghanistan: Canadian Strategic Lessons Identified and Not Learned – RUSI-VI Webinar 2021-11-10
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.