- Will the New Defence Review be “Open and Transparent”?
- Sovereign’s Medal for Volunteers
- The Death of the Sit-Up
- Vietnamese Subs Deployed as Deterrent to China
- The Last Post
- China Unveils Biggest Army Overhaul in Decades to Project Power
- U.S. Presidential Chopper Parts Keep Cdn Search & Rescue Choppers Airborne
- New Members
- Exercise NIHILO SAPPER
- DARPA & Northrrop Grumman to Develop UAVs for Small Ships
- From Our President
- Canadian Rangers Deserve Support
- Cost to build RCN warships more than doubles to $30B
- Bomber Command R.C.A.F.
- One Canadian Tank
- Mark Your Calendar
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2018
- Military Oral History Essays from 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 1 – First Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 49, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2017
- Oral History Essays 2017
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The Royal United Services Institute of Vancouver Island is a member of the Conference of Defence Associations.
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.