- Defence Policy Review
- The Last Post
- New Members
- Canada to Build Off the Shelf Warship Design
- A Grunt’s Perspective on Aeroplanes
- LGEN Paul Wynnyk now Commands Canadian Army
- Public Awareness of Canadian Military Drops
- The Veterans – What Happened to the Honour of Parliamentarians?
- From Our President
- Turkey: Cliques, Conspiracies and Coups
- RUSI-VI Ties available again
- Mark Your Calendar
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2018
- Military Oral History Essays from 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 1 – First Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 49, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2017
- Oral History Essays 2017
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The Royal United Services Institute of Vancouver Island is a member of the Conference of Defence Associations.
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.