- FEAR AND DREAD: Russia’s strategy to dismantle North Atlantic and European security cooperation (July 2018)
- Sea King: Going out with style
- How China Built an Army of Influence Agents in the U.S.
- RUSI VI/UVic Military Oral History Program – How to make an online donation
- From Our President
- Law: Canada’s Shifting Strategic Circumstances
- China-Built Aircraft Carrier to Embark On 2nd Sea Trial
- Last Post
- RUSI-VI Speaker’s Schedule 2018-19
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2018
- Military Oral History Essays from 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 50, No. 1 – First Quarter 2018
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 49, No. 4 – Fourth Quarter 2017
- Oral History Essays 2017
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The Royal United Services Institute of Vancouver Island is a member of the Conference of Defence Associations.
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.