- President’s Message
- Defense Primer: The United States Space Force
- Space Force Personnel to be Called Guardians
- It Will be at Least a Decade Before Canada Sees Any of its New Frigates
- DND Unable to Say Exactly When Delays in $70-Billion Warship Program Began
- Canadian Military Short Thousands of Troops COVID-19 Impedes Recruit Training
- Will the Indo-Pacific Become the New Battleground for US and China-Led Alliances?
- The China-India Border Dispute: Its Origins and Impact
- The Post-Pandemic International Order
- Eyck Freymann: Why Conventional Wisdom on China’s Belt & Road is Wrong
- It’s a Landmark Day for Nuclear Disarmament, but an Awkward One for the Federal Government
- New Details Emerge in the Case for the First Canadian Victoria Cross
- The Early Days of RUSI-VI?
- GREYHOUND Movie Production with Gord Laco (RCN Ret’d) Naval Technical Consultant
- US Space Force, Combatant Command and Canadian Collaboration
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 53, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2021
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Operations in Afghanistan
- Forbidden Nation: A History of Taiwan
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 53, No. 1 – First Quarter 2021
- JTF – IMPACT
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.