These essays were written by students in the UVic History Program. These pages of essays are grouped by school year.
- Reading: Dr. William F. Stewart
- Reading: Military Theory
- Reading: Mark Zuehlke
- Strategia: A Primer on Theory and Strategy for Students of War
- The Hardest Battle: The Canadian Corps and the Arras Campaign 1918 – Dr. Bill Stewart
- Presentation: Afghanistan 20 Years On – Jamie Hammond – 14 SEP 22
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 54, No. 3 – Third Quarter 2022
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.