- Military Oral History Endowment Established at University of Victoria
- Unique Advantages of Satellite Communications
- Hepatitis C and the Military
- Military Intelligence Warns of Terrorists Harassing Canadian Forces Personnel and Families Online
- Upcoming Appointment of the new Chief Defence Staff
- 20,000 Irishmen Fought for Canada in World War I
- Canada Can’t Afford to Say No to Military Intervention, but Is It Willing to Say Yes?
- Navy Ship to be Named for Victoria War Hero
- Last Post
- Can Canada’s Army Return to Peacekeeping?
- Petawawa Troops Readying for Nepal DART Mission
- Canadian-made Drone to be Tested for Potential Sub-Hunting Role
- Royal Canadian Navy’s Kingston-Class Ships to be Outfitted with New Navigation Equipment
- Paying Off Ceremonies to be Held for Two Destroyers, One Replenishment Ship – Fourth Ship to be Paid Off at a later date
- Mark Your Calendar
- SS Werewolf Guerrilla Resistance 1944-47
- GREYHOUND Movie Production with Gord Laco (RCN Ret’d) Naval Technical Consultant
- US Space Force, Combatant Command and Canadian Collaboration
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 53, No. 2 – Second Quarter 2021
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Operations in Afghanistan
- Forbidden Nation: A History of Taiwan
- RUSI-VI Newsletter Volume 53, No. 1 – First Quarter 2021
Member of the Conference of Defence Associations
The CDA is the oldest and most influential advocacy group in Canada’s defence community, consisting of associations from all parts of the country. The CDA expresses its ideas and opinions with a view to influencing government security and defence policy. It is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit organization.